Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Landed

Well, I wanted to wait until I got settled on the latest Lily Pad before I said anything. I have been in Durham for a week and a half and so far, so good. I'm not doing what I had originally thought I would be when I started this blog but, I am happy with my decision. It is tough but ultimately, what I should be doing. I enjoy my work and it is a relief to look forward to it, unlike the years of dreading other jobs.

Life is almost as it should be. I don't believe in life being perfect. Anything to be so, for that matter. I could not expect to grow as a person if I had and was everything I expected. I enjoy the challenge of learning, wanting, hoping. Who is showing me that it is possible to find a compliment to myself and while the road is still very slow, I am grateful that his patience is so far reaching.

Next Pad to be Jumped: Create, Do, Shoot.

No comments: