Monday, July 9, 2007

I Spy


I Spy
Originally uploaded by HazelFiver
With my little eye, a return to the camera. I'm not sure why I had let it sit there for so long. I am growing weary of film, wishing I had a digital camera. But then, I would be taking more pictures than I would know what to do with. I have been trying to find something to do with all of the prints I have sitting around.

I really feel that once I get a new camera, my picture quality will improve. This stupid little one I have now will not allow me to get in too close and it is so light I end up getting a lot of fuzzy pictures from my inability to keep the thing steady.

One of these days I will take a class. One of these days I will take a picture of something other than a flower or plant. One of these days I will make an effort to do something more than just post them online. But for now, I am enjoying see the world through the lens again.

No comments: