Sunday, April 27, 2008

Grumpy Rant

You've been warned....

The rats gave me a cold. My head feels like a pressure cooker, my throat feels like it was violated with a paring knife. We'z not in a good moodz.

The internet at home is not working. I'm not gonna deal with it, the roomie says they are coming out tomorrow (monday) to fix it. Whatever. I could have gone to Panera and siphoned internet access for free, but I didn't. Instead I decided to go to Border's and pay $10. My brain should not be allowed to make decisions by itself right now. But, it did talk me in to a mildly succesful purchase of Sudafed, so we'll see.

That lady is here. That lady that follows me everywhere I go and makes sure I can hear every word she is saying. Her life story, details of her phone conversations. Go to hell, lady, I don't wanna hear your mess! Sorry, Mom. You said a bad word yesterday, I'm gonna let hell slide on the blog today. ;)

The good news is that I have enough leftovers from eating out this weekend, that I probably won't have to cook for serveral days. Todd and Nancy couldn't possibly have been nicer, sweeter, and more than I could have hoped for. Good news for Mr. Boy.

Shutting up now, for the safety of the entire internets.

No comments: