Monday, May 5, 2008

Wants/Needs

That soda in a mini pitcher I had in Richmond? Hold on, I'll refresh your memory.

This one:



I want one....no, I want about three of them. Caffeine and I aren't getting along these days, so I've been cutting back. But that pitcher of Mr. Pibb was brixed perfectly. The flavor was amazing and the bubbles, oh the bubbles.

So, I tried to think of a need to balance out that desperate want, but my lazy and selfish brain couldn't come up with one. Instead, I'll share my new phone with you. The new love/hate relationship of my life. Why love? Well, I would think the keyboard would be obvious. Hate? I'm not a fan of non-flip phones, too risky for accidental dialing. Oh, and the fact that this is just encouraging my texting habit.



Oh, and that's Jason Mraz. I'm a nerd.

No comments: