Friday, August 1, 2008

A River In Egypt

I'm still in a bit of a haze. Life is slowly gaining normalcy, but I'm in a bit of denial. Spent a couple of days by myself at my house in Durham, hating and loving it at the same time. It was nice to be in my own place but I was beyond lonely. I visited Nat & Drew one afternoon and again, hated/loved. I think it will be good to go back to work, but I'm not ready. Only one more week to get my brain in a "ready" place.

Fortunately, this weekend may help with that. Mom and I are going to the beach for a couple of days. Just to sit, relax, hang out and vegetate. We are both pretty excited. Well that was true until we stumbled on to The Lincoln Green Inn, in Carmel, CA. Anyone want to go for a week? Only $2500 for four of us!!!

So, for now, we will settle on Topsail Beach, NC. Of course, pictures and notes to come. Oh, and the return of food pictures.....Tony's Pizza, here we come!

No comments: