Thursday, March 5, 2009

Slacker

I am embarassed to say that this 365 Project isn't as easy at it looks. Finding new inspiration in the four walls of your own daily life can sometimes be daunting. I am around children all day and while I enjoy taking photos of them and their goings-on, I have an agreement with their parents that I wont slap pictures of their kids all over the internet. When I do post pictures of The Beast and Her Brother, I try to make sure they are sufficiently "disguised".

So....four days a week, my main subject matter is slightly constricted. Which makes it tough to then find another level of inspiration. That is my excuse for not updating regularly the past several days, I've been "not in da mood" as Her Brother would say. I've still been taking photos, just haven't been very excited about some of them.

064/365


063/365


062/365


061/365


060/365

No comments: