Thursday, April 10, 2008

SPRING!

Ok, I know it's been here for almost a month now, but I wanted to make sure it was serious about moving in before I got all excited about it. Spring is my xanax. Helps me recover from those sucky months of cold. I can't imagine what consistency my brain would have been this year with the addition of snow to my mental health.

Anyway, it is supposed to be 77 degrees here in good old NC today. The flowers are blooming, the birds are chirping, the sun is shining and I am wearing my trusty flip flops. All is right with the world. Since I can't take a picture of most of those things (pictures of my feet, um no) I will share some of the flowers with you.

Mom and I are doing some serious garden touring on Saturday, so prepare yourselves. For now, this is just what I've stumbled upon so far.

No comments: